Monday, March 25, 2013

David Winston, founder of Herbalist & Alchemist, is truly a wizard. I have attended his classes, stood in ceremonial circle with him, and have taken his products, with excellent results.

One of the most remarkable healings I have had with his products was when I took his formula, David Winston's Women's Transition Formula™ right after surgery, in experiencing surgical menopause. My doctor had wanted to start me on estrogen replacement, and I had decided that that was not an option for me. I started on his formula right after surgery, and made the transition smoothly. I kept up taking it for about a year, and then transitioned to a simpler program, with the help of herbalist Greg Patch, who had gotten me started on David's formula in the first place.

David's website has many resources, in addition to his formulas. He has information on the uses of all of the herbs in his formulas, as well as a  library of CDs of many of the classes he teaches, with class notes. I highly recommend him - he is a great resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment