Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tissue? I hardly know you!


This repurposing of a cardboard tissue box from Real Simple magazine is great! I cringe every time I throw a tissue box away, thinking that there must be some way to put them to use. This tissue box is being used to store plastic grocery bags. (They have used a pretty coloured bag here, hard to see that it is a plastic bag.) And since I am a saver, when the tissue box will hold no more bags, I will know that I need to start a new box, and take the tissue box full of bags to the bag recycling center. It is also a great space saver, since currently I am using a plastic grocery bag to store the extra bags, this will take up a lot less space in my little kitchen.

ps - thanks to my sister Sarah for one of her favourite silly jokes, which I used as the title to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment